High School Diploma
NOTE: The material contained in this guide is the sole property of My Dreams Academy and is for authorized use only. Students must not copy or share this material with anyone.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 9th grade and be out of school
- Candidates must have not been granted a diploma from another institution
- Candidates must meet MDA financial obligations
- Candidates must attend the graduation ceremony
- Study and complete this material and complete the four exams, one for each subject.
- Use the internet, library or a tutor to help you.
- You have three months to complete. A $150.00 penalty fee is assessed for failure to complete within the allotted time. You may re-take the exams two times.
- You may register and pay online (www.mydreamsacademy.org) in the Tuition tab or in person. Registration is $100.00. Additionally, a fee of $75.00 is assessed for each exam (total 4=$300). As disclosed above, a $200.00 discount is granted when the student pre-pays the course=$450.00. Otherwise, the total cost for the course is $650.00. Fees include diploma, transcripts, graduation pictures and a confirmation letter. THE DIPLOMA WILL BE WITHHELD UNTIL THE STUDENT ATTENDS HIS/HER ASSIGNED GRADUATION CEREMONY.
Congratulations and welcome to My Dreams Academy!